Welcome to the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services Learning and Development Website
DDSLearning is a free learning resource. DDS supports individuals who have developmental disabilities such as ASD, ABI, PWS, SMS, ID or DD and others. Our goal is to build a central, accessible, and useful tool that can assist people to locate and participate in learning opportunities throughout the Commonwealth.
Need to find something quickly? Type a word in the search box here...and always scroll down on the page
The “Focus" website is a resource of the MCB/DDS Partnership Project for Orientation & Mobility/Low Vision Services, a cooperative effort between the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind (MCB) and the Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services
Read more about MCB/DDS Services and Resources.
BOTH CHECKLISTS BELOW MUST BE COMPLETED FOR MANDATORY TRAINING REQUIREMENTS. ADDITIONALLY SERVICE COORDINATORS MUST COMPLETE THE 5-DAY SCI ORIENTATION.
EHS mandatory training can be completed on PACE
- Commonwealth Curriculum Information Security and EO 504
- Commonwealth Curriculum Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Prevention
- Commonwealth Curriculum Preventing Harassment Training
- Commonwealth Curriculum Workplace Violence Prevention
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Law every 2 years
- Conflict of Interest (COI) Summary every year
- Commonwealth Curriculum Diversity Training Part II Disability (all employees) look for HRD – Diversity Part II Disability Awareness (all employees)
- EHS Human Service Worker Safety every 2 years
- DDS - Overview of Self-Determination and DDS Service Models 2016 (online)
Need assistance with training? Want to be on our emailing list? Submit the form below...
The information on this site remains the property of The Massachusetts Department of Developmental Services (DDS) or the person who created it. You may use this information without further permission so long as all materials reproduced or otherwise used acknowledge the author(s). No materials may be sold for more than the cost of reproduction without the explicit consent of The Department. Where effective use of the materials requires training, do not use or support their use without the required training being provided. (For example, providing facilitator training without having successfully completed the course for facilitator trainers.) Training information can be obtained from any Regional Learning and Development Director. If materials provided are adapted, expanded, or translated, a copy of the resulting materials should be reviewed by a trainer prior to use and must be provided electronically to The Department via Valarie.Oresto@state.ma.us and may be shared at their discretion.